Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Rift Opens...

After talking to a longtime friend by phone last night, I realized that I do not get to hang out with, or even communicate with a lot of the people I care about nearly enough. Now, I do a lot of things mostly revolving around my hobbies and my family. While have have several hobbies, I tend to spend a lot of time thinking about, and playing miniatures based wargames. The modeling, painting, and collecting are all VERY important to me, but my friends, most of which I have met in conjunction with gaming are the whole reason that I'm here. While this is a great way for me to do simple updates for my friends, it also works for me to communicate with the people I am doing commission work for, or those who are interested in my work. So here I go, the first pic of my work in progress: The volscani 4th Traitor legions recon batallion.

No comments:

Post a Comment