Thursday, July 2, 2009

On to bigger and more numerous things....

Well, I finally finished the Blood Knights....sort of. While I am never fully satisfied with my work, these guys just leave me wanting. I wish I had more tie to relly give them some more love, but I just don't.

Well, on to my own work now for a while. I will be starting on the Volscani 4th legion in the next few weeks. I have my work cut out for me with so many to paint. 164 to be exact. With such a big project I am going to go slow and break it down into manage-able pieces, like 10 men at a time.

Since my intent from the start was for this to be my main army for some time to come I intend to lavish the details into them and really make them shine. I will post some pictures of my progress as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment