Saturday, September 11, 2010

Warhammer FB 8th edition

I played my first real full scale 8th edition game today with my vampire counts army. I really like the way the system has been streamlined. There were a couple of minor changes that really made my list hurt....some easy stuff I had over looked when reading the rules....

1. bound spells from items now use the dice from your main power pool to go....which means the cap of 12 casting dice hoses them except for a little versatility on a few of the effects....in short don't need them in my list....50 found points there....

2. even zombies can kick ass in a horde formation with enough ranks.....

3. Ghouls are really decent shock troops. If I can get the hang of keeping them alive through shooting they should work well as hammer units with the zombie hordes acting as anvils.

4. I like the feel of the vampires in general, but I still want to build my other list idea....2 hellcannon behind about 30 trolls....hee hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment