Thursday, November 24, 2011

For this I am truly Thankful

Well, Happy Thanksgiving all! I've been really bad about updates. Well.....life has intervened.




Those of you that know me will know that I have been going through some rough times recently with an illness in my family. We have spent a lot of time recovering from that shock so I haven't had nearly the time I would like to work on the hobby. Then today I received some news today to make this holiday more than I could have ever expected! Ronda and I are expecting our third child in late June 2012! We have been blessed with the chance for a boy (We already have 2 girls),  I am really looking forward to adding to our family.

I hope you all remember your family this holiday season and give  thanks for all you have been given and have worked for. Life is rough, but we all have more to be thankful for each passing year.

More hobby goodness to come after life settles back down next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment