Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Adepticon Inbound

Well I am into full panic mode for Adepticon now. I have the display board for the 40k team tournament to finish, my 40k team tournament marines are drying decals now, and detail/cleanup to go. The malifaux crew is at 75%. Progress is being made, and I promise no painting in the hotel room Thursday night.....mebbe....

WIP shots below...

This is Epistolary Arcosis. Terminator armor, storm-shield and force weapon. He is about half way done. The cloak looks good but the rest needs work.

 These two are from squad Tertius. Note the legion decals....fail printer...They looked good when I applied them but when the micro sol dried they had faded and blurred a little. Nothing that cant be fixed, but it is still frustrating.
 This is Auric. He is nearly done, just some final clean up and highlights.
And the display boards for our army are underway. I am laying out the design and getting final supplies in hand today. Ill have more WIP on this as I go along.

On a side note, these boards are being donated to Game Table Adventures as an expansion to my Necromunda board. That work can be found in the archive here on Currents.

No comments:

Post a Comment