Monday, April 25, 2011

Thousand Sons update

I have been working on and off to build a Heresy Era "Droid" Drednought. After ordering parts and scrounging the stores locally I finally have the thign close to assembled.



This thing has the legs of a Penitent Engine and the partial torso from a drednought. I used Dragon Forge Designs cabling to do the wires. These things are awesome. Due to the fact that they are metal, they won't work on every application, but here....just perfect. A little more putty work and some paint and she's done. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Remember this is just constructive criticism, Lawrence. You can take it to heart or just be wrong.

    I like the concept. I really think it’ll be a unique piece on the board, but there are a couple things you can do to flesh it out. The legs look a little weedy, maybe add a shin guard? The GS mounts for the auto cannons need squared up just to make them appear ‘manufactured’.

    Lastly, iphone. Stop taking pictures of models with it. That’s just my grumble.

    ReplyDelete