Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

I have decided to at least attempt to keep not one, but 2 resolutions this year.

1. The thousand sons. I WILL tweak this list into working for me. If I only keep one of my resolutions, this is likely it.

2. I want to lose weight. Everyone says this, I know it is a cliche, but I mean it. I am now heavier than I have ever been and my health has begun to suffer. Add in the family "biggest Loser" challenge going until March (250 purse) and I'm gonna make a real effort. Plus, I can't keep up with my girls, and that SUXX!

Happy new year everyone, best wishes to all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very intrigued by your T-sons list, as it seems ridiculously flavorful, and isn't overpowering, but yet it really will be quite hard hitting and hard to shift off objectives.

    I posted over on my LJ that I have been painting like ten thousand screaming void born and have achieved some pretty epic results in not only numbers but also quality of miniatures painted. We'll have to talk shop some time in the not terribly far future.

    Good luck in your weight loss endeavors, I have been a bit lax lately, but I know I feel better when I've worked out and when I'm watching my diet. You seriously can't go wrong with the programs that we have available at work, so I encourage you to call and enroll in things. Plus, you get nice bonuses on your HSA or FSA for completing goals.

    Take care and here's to a happy and prosperous 2010. :)

    ReplyDelete