Thursday, March 4, 2010

Origins 2010 news

The 40k Origins guys have been hard at work!!

25 Total Events
11 Different Events
3 Prestige Tables with Extensive Terrain
3 Different Tournaments -- all with prizes
300 Event Hours worth of material!

We will have events for everyone from beginner to veteran, from those who want to bring their favorite armies to those who want to bring nothing (and still play). In fact, most of our events will have all materials provided. We will also provide a learning event for those who want to build and paint their 40K armies better.

In short, we are providing more than twice the amount of last year and with more variety. So, if you like Warhammer 40K you should be attending Origins 2010!

Watch www.40korigins.com for details!

I am proud to say I am part of the group bringing 40k back to central Ohio Conventions in a big way. While I cannot personally make it to the show this year, I am sending a lot of terrain and maybe some other stuff in for you all to see. (MAN I wish I could go)

No comments:

Post a Comment